Professional Mortgage Loans
Mortgage Product Options
We understand there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Our refinance loan programs help clients with a wide range of needs, including:
- Refinancing a primary residence, including a vacation home, or investment property.
- Cash-out refinancing options by utilizing your home’s equity.
- Refinancing options which may provide a number of benefits, including:
- A lower interest rate
- A shorter loan term
- Eliminate mortgage insurance
- Replace an adjustable-rate mortgage with fixed-rate financing
- Programs for those with lower credit scores.
- Programs for those with limited funds for down payment
With Supreme Lending, current homeowners have access to the following refinance loan products:
- Conforming mortgage with fixed or adjustable rates
- Jumbo mortgage
- Loans that provide expanded eligibility for qualified borrowers
- Government programs:
- FHA loans with fixed or adjustable rates
- VA loans with fixed or adjustable rates
- USDA loans
- Renovation loans to finance the cost of home upgrades:
- 203(k) loans
- HomeStyle® loans
Quality Service Promise
Sharon Smith offers competitive turnaround times due largely to her time-tested workflows, processes and procedures that have been refined over many years.
Call Today • (619) 995-1238
Mon - Fri: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Schedule an Appointment:
This website is not authorized by the New York State Department of Financial Services to accept mortgage loan applications for properties located in New York. For New York applicants, please visit our New York authorized website: www.supremelending.com.
© 2018 EVERETT FINANCIAL, INC. D/B/A SUPREME LENDING NMLS ID #2129 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org) 14801 Quorum Dr., #300, Dallas, TX 75254. 877-350-5225. All rights reserved. Supreme Lending is an Equal Housing Opportunity Lender. This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Information, rates, & programs are subject to change without prior notice and may not be available in all states. All products are subject to credit & property approval. Supreme Lending is not affiliated with any government agency. Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act License 4130655.