Professional Mortgage Loans
Mortgage Product Options
With Supreme Lending, future and current homeowners have access to the following loan products:
- Conforming loans with fixed or adjustable rates
- Jumbo loans
- Loans that provide expanded eligibility for qualified borrowers
- Government programs:
- FHA loans with fixed or adjustable rates
- VA loans with fixed or adjustable rates
- USDA loans
- Local Housing Authority Programs (Bond loans)
- Renovation loans to finance the cost of home upgrades:
- 203(k) loans
- HomeStyle® loans
- New construction loans to finance the cost of a custom home build
We understand there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Our loan programs help clients with a wide range of needs, including:
- Home financing for a new home, including a vacation home, or investment property.
- Cash-out refinancing options by utilizing your home’s equity.
- Refinancing options which may provide a number of benefits, including:
- A lower interest rate
- A shorter loan term
- Eliminate mortgage insurance
- Replace an adjustable-rate mortgage with fixed-rate financing
- Programs for those with lower credit scores.
- Programs for those with limited funds for down payment
Quality Service Promise
Supreme Lending offers competitive turnaround times due largely to our time-tested workflows, processes and procedures that have been refined over many years. Throughout the entire loan transaction, we focus on providing our customers with an unmatched level and quality of service.
Call Today • (619) 995-1238
Mon - Fri: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Schedule an Appointment:
EVERETT FINANCIAL, INC. D/B/A SUPREME LENDING (NMLS ID #2129) at 14801 Quorum Dr., #300, Dallas, TX 75254. 877-350-5225. Copyright © 2016. All rights reserved. This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Not all customers will qualify. Information, rates, and programs are subject to change without prior notice. All products are subject to credit and property approval. Not all products are available in all states. Other restrictions and limitations may apply. Supreme Lending is not affiliated with any government agency.
Supreme Lending is required to disclose the following license information: Arizona Mortgage Bankers License #BK 0925918, Arizona Principal Office: 25030 S 190th Street, Queen Creek, AZ 85142; Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act-License 4130655; Colorado Mortgage Company Registration - Regulated by the Division of Real Estate; Georgia Mortgage Lender License 22114 – Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee; Illinois Residential Mortgage License - Other Trade Name #1 MB.6760323 – Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee; Kansas Licensed Mortgage Company, License # MC.0001578; Mississippi Mortgage Lender License 2129 – Licensed by the Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance; NV Division of Mortgage Lending Mortgage Banker #4062; New Hampshire Mortgage Banker License 18191-MB – Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department; Licensed by the N.J. Department of Banking and Insurance – Residential Mortgage Lender License; Oregon Mortgage Lending License ML-4265; Pennsylvania – Licensed Mortgage Banker by the PA Department of Banking # 45048; Rhode Island Licensed Lender 20162998LL; Texas-SML Mortgage Banker Registration – Residential Mortgage Loan Originator. The corporate office is licensed and examined by the Office of the Consumer Credit Commissioner of the State of Texas, Regulated Lender License #43044; VA: NMLS ID# 2129 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org); Washington Consumer Loan Company License CL-2129.
For all other licenses, visit http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/.
Other info available at https://www.supremelending.com