Mortgage Product Options
With Supreme Lending, future and current homeowners have access to the following loan products:
- Conforming Conventional loans with fixed or adjustable rates
- Jumbo loans
- Loans that provide expanded eligibility for qualified borrowers
- Government programs:
- FHA loans with fixed or adjustable rates
- VA loans with fixed or adjustable rates
- USDA rural loans
- Renovation loans to finance the cost of home upgrades:
- 203(k) loans
- HomeStyle® loans
- 203(k) loans
- Purchase - Rate Term Refinance
- New construction loans to finance the cost of a custom home build
We understand there is no one-size-fits-all solution. Our loan programs help clients with a wide range of needs, including:
- Home financing for a new home, primary residence, second home including a vacation home, or investment property.
- Cash-out refinancing options by utilizing your home’s equity.
- Refinancing options which may provide a number of benefits, including:
- A lower interest rate
- A shorter loan term
- Eliminate mortgage insurance
- Replace an adjustable-rate mortgage with fixed-rate financing
- Programs for those with lower credit scores.
- Programs for those with limited funds for down payment
Quality Service Promise
Supreme Lending offers competitive turnaround times due largely to our time-tested workflows, processes and procedures that have been refined over many years. Throughout the entire loan transaction, we focus on providing our customers with an unmatched level and quality of service.
Call Today • (619) 995-1238
Mon - Fri: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Sat - Sun: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Schedule an Appointment:
This website is not authorized by the New York State Department of Financial Services to accept mortgage loan applications for properties located in New York. For New York applicants, please visit our New York authorized website: www.supremelending.com.
© 2018 EVERETT FINANCIAL, INC. D/B/A SUPREME LENDING NMLS ID #2129 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org) 14801 Quorum Dr., #300, Dallas, TX 75254. 877-350-5225. All rights reserved. Supreme Lending is an Equal Housing Opportunity Lender. This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Information, rates, & programs are subject to change without prior notice and may not be available in all states. All products are subject to credit & property approval. Supreme Lending is not affiliated with any government agency. Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act License 4130655.